Zachary W. Worshtil
Zach joined the Law Office of Ralph W. Powers, Jr., P.C. in 2014. His practice consists of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and probate litigation.
A native of Prince George’s County, Zach graduated from Tulane University in New Orleans and received his law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law and an M.B.A. from the University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business. Subsequently, Zach served as the judicial law clerk to Judge Albert W. Northrop of the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, where he gained extensive knowledge of litigation and the judicial process. Following his judicial clerkship, Zach entered private practice where he has worked in a variety of areas of law, gaining valuable experience.
Zach also serves as a Standing Examiner for the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, assisting parties in proceedings involving post-judgment discovery in aid of enforcement. Additionally, he is a trained mediator and has completed Maryland’s 40-hour mediation training. Zach also serves on the Board of Directors for the Prince George’s County Bar Association and is co-chair of the Bar Association’s Probate, Estates, Trusts & Elder Law Committee.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Probate Litigation
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, 2007
- M.B.A., University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business, 2007
- B.A., Tulane University, 2004
Admitted To Practice
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Standing Examiner, Circuit Court for Prince George’s County
- Court-Appointed Mediator, Orphans’ Court for Prince George’s County
- Court-Appointed Personal Representative in Various Estates
- Settlement Conference Attorney, District Court of Maryland for Prince George’s County
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Board of Directors, Prince George's County Bar Association (2020-Present)
- Co-Chair, Probate, Estates, Trusts & Elder Law Committee, Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Member, Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, American Inn of Court of Southern Maryland